Just Keep Holding On.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Enough

It's so hard to be positive. I am trying so hard to make the best out of things, but this feeling is not a choice. I don't choose to feel this way. I just want peace.

I had nothing before him, he is my motivation to go on. When he is not here I lose motivation for anything. I never knew I could love someone so deeply. Why can't I just be ok? I don't even need to be wonderful or ecstatic, just ok would be great with me. How am I supposed to be ok when they only person I want to share my life with won't be there when I need him most? How is that ok?

Someone tell me why I should be ok. Someone tell me why my life is great. Someone just help me see things in a brighter light. I can't help myself anymore. I am so exhausted. I just want to sleep everything away. This is not ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment