Just Keep Holding On.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Time.

Adam and I went to church Sunday. I must say I was pleasantly shocked at his reaction to this church. He loved it..and it was HIS idea to get more involved and go EVERY Sunday. He made me so proud.

We get to go to TN in about a week. I must say I am overly excited and this week can't go by fast enough. I can't wait to spend time with my family and eat like a pig for Thanksgiving. I am still adjusting to this place and being away from the little ones. As time goes on and things get hectic, I am sure my sadness and loneliness will fade. I hope anyway. Only a few more years then we can be home..for good. Lord, give me strength to last through those years.

Today was a pretty decent day. Spending time with Adam and goofing off with him was nice. I just can't wait to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment