Just Keep Holding On.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sick

I really hate this. This town, mostly. Going to Tennessee was great but coming back here only to let my husband leave for 3 weeks really blows. I just wanna be home for good and not have to be here in this CRAP excuse for a town. I try to be positive, but that's really difficult when you feel like this. I will find out what the baby is on the 12th, and I pray Adam can call me that day. I want him to know first. I will probably start crying at the ultrasound, just knowing I am alone there and Adam can't be there, just like everything else. I honestly don't even see the point in living in this town if Adam is never here anyway. I would see him the same amount if I lived in TN. I am just so bummed, I don't know what to be positive about regarding this place. I want to go home.  I want Adam to be home, especially during times like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment