Just Keep Holding On.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Memories.

It's impossible to change over night. To the people that think I have completely changed due to the drastic change in my life..I haven't completely gotten over what happened nearly a year ago. I have merely started to fight, and possibly find the love for myself to continue to fight until my life starts to make sense and have purpose.  Don't sit there and think that marriage fixed me. It didn't. Healing is a long process. I use this blog so I feel like I am not hiding, and I won't take it out on my husband. When I hurt, he hurts. I am trying to be better.


I feel like running away
I'm still so far from home
You say I'll never change but what the f*ck do you know?
I'll burn it all to the ground, before I let you in
Please forgive me, I can't forgive you now.
 If I could hold back the rain, would you numb the pain?
Cause I remember everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment