Just Keep Holding On.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Distance

Lord, my husband is so good. There is not a day that goes by that I am not constantly thinking of him..in the midst of so much pain and confusing, he is my one true blessing. I don't know how I was so lucky to have him, but I wouldn't trade him for anything. I am just ready to give him a beautiful life, which I have felt I haven't up to this point, even though in all reality it's probably not my fault. The one thing that both of us want, I wish wasn't so hard to have..yet, here we are.

I have had a rough life, yes, but not the worst..definitely not the worst. One day, when I feel the need to start writing about my life on here I will..I feel it would help those understand where I am coming from if I do..but it's a lot of typing..and I don't have the time for that at the moment. I just want to focus on happiness for a while..and bringing up the past too much may interfere with that..so one day. Maybe soon, maybe not.

My son is proud of mommy and daddy, of this I am sure. Adam says so too..I love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment