Just Keep Holding On.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Light?

is there light at the end of the tunnel?

during my doctors visit today she informed me of the pathology report for our son. Here is what she said:
There was nothing wrong with him, his heart and all his organs were fine, there was no sign of infection or disorder which could have caused this.
My thyroid had nothing to do with what happened, those were her exact words. My depression/anxiety as well had nothing to do with what happened. Basically, there was no reason and nothing was wrong.
She said this is good news because  if there was nothing wrong then I should have a perfectly fine pregnancy in the future, and I am already ovulating again which is good because my body is functioning correctly.
She also said there is no reason to wait to conceive again, she said compared to other women I am dealing with this wonderfully, well as wonderfully as I can I guess.

with that said, we may try again. I believe it will happen when it is meant to, so we won't prevent it if it does.
Please continue to pray, thanks.

1 comment: