Just Keep Holding On.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Adam

Every time I start thinking about how things have affected my husband, my heart breaks all over again. He never brings up Raiden anymore. He never brings up anything, until I see him start to cry. I don't understand why bad things have to happen so much. It's not fair that being with me, my husband had to endure this. I don't know how I am going to be ok without him. I don't know how he will be ok without me. He doesn't want to leave. He says it all the time. I would do anything if I could to be with him when he is so far away. It almost feels like  he has already left. He is so distant. He is so broken. I love him so much, I hate to see him like this.

1 comment:

  1. I know it may seem hard but me and chris jus lost a baby in jan and he really don't talk about it either but everyday you get a little stronger and it will get easier but jus know that distance makes the heart grow fonder and it you need me I'm here jus a phone call away I will pray for you and Adam to find peace thru all of this love ya

    ReplyDelete