Just Keep Holding On.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Somber.

city and colour - comin' home.
it fits until the end.


Well, talking to Adam almost every day this week has helped a lot, but as our sons due date creeps up on me I can't help but wonder if  I will be ok. I took my birthday off of facebook so no one can say anything, and warned my family not to mention it either. I am trying my best to be strong about all this, and I have been doing well until those awful reminders hit me in the face. But, the love my husband and I have for one another gets me though anything..

First official day of work today, hope I don't go crazy. I need to start keeping up with this again.


At least good ole Tennessee has it's perks.
I get to see this any time  I want.
Although, I'd rather see my husband's face.


I love that beautiful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment